Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get another set of calipers for my 2016 Crosstrek Limited so I can have them powder coated. Is there another vehicle in Subaru's line that uses the same calipers as the Crosstrek?

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
It appears the following use the same calipers:

GJ/GP chassis Impreza
SH chassis Forester
SJ chassis Forester (non-turbo only, parts listing is sometimes inaccurate and shows additional models/trims that don't have the part)
GE/GH/GR/GV chassis Impreza WRX [front only] (does NOT include WRX STI)

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 2.0L 5MT. #26292SC021: DISK BRAKE KIT-PAD LESS,FRONT RIGHT

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 2.0L 5MT. #26292SC031: DISK BRAKE KIT-PAD LESS,FRONT LEFT

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 2.0L 5MT. #26692SG000: DISK BRAKE KIT-PAD LESS,REAR RIGHT

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium 2.0L 5MT. #26692SG010: DISK BRAKE KIT-PAD LESS,REAR LEFT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why not just paint the ones you have? You can get some nice brush on kits.

If you want to get new ones I recommend Napa Eclipse calipers. They come powder coated black. I just installed a set on my OBXT. There were a couple chips so I touched up the paint with a Por-15 kit.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not just paint the ones you have? You can get some nice brush on kits.

If you want to get new ones I recommend Napa Eclipse calipers. They come powder coated black. I just installed a set on my OBXT. There were a couple chips so I touched up the paint with a Por-15 kit.

I did wind up painting the stock ones with the G2 caliper paint in black.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those calipers look great. I may have to paint mine now. I just stocked up on some black plasti-dip so I can black out the chrome pieces around the grill and fog lights. Haven't decided if I want to paint the badging on the tailgate or remove it yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those calipers look great. I may have to paint mine now. I just stocked up on some black plasti-dip so I can black out the chrome pieces around the grill and fog lights. Haven't decided if I want to paint the badging on the tailgate or remove it yet.
I skipped the grill and just blacked out the chrome around the fog lights. It looks so much better now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts