Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up at land in NC where im building a cabin....someday...after I jump through building permit hoops!. Thought I'd snap a few beauty shots of the XV. Hope ya' all enjoy! Last few pics are tracks on land- deer I believe

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
readyami said:
Sweet! Where are you? I'm in NC, near Asheville.
South on 28 out of Bryson City....I hang a left at Asheville every time....love that city also. :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xtrekr said:
Great pics, Bob! beautiful!
Thanks Todd. Don's graphics really pop out! Love em! I was thinking about orange for door guards? Think they're black on yours?? What do you think? Too much?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AlexAlejan said:
Looks like an awesome trip Ruby, Im jealous!
I tell ya, more than anything its the peace of the mountains. It's just so quiet and removed from the rest of society. You can't hear a thing except the wind blowing through the trees. At night, a occasional howl. That s what endears it to me. To get there, you have to go down a 1 1/2 lane, cross a one lane bridge, then you turn off on a gravel road. The whole time there is a small, quick flowing stream that runs just a few feet off the road. That's BEFORE you get to my spot!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks Todd. Don's graphics really pop out! Love em! I was thinking about orange for door guards? Think they're black on yours?? What do you think? Too much?
[/quote]

lol that you thinking about the orange door guards cuz in your other post with the 1st pics you posted with your orange graphics I was thinking the orange guards would look cool! We plastidipped ours black on our desert khaki & it looks awesome! I think on your black that orange would be awesome!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tmorgan66030 said:
lol that you thinking about the orange door guards cuz in your other post with the 1st pics you posted with your orange graphics I was thinking the orange guards would look cool! We plastidipped ours black on our desert khaki & it looks awesome! I think on your black that orange would be awesome!
[/quote]

You obviously have a fantastic sense of style Tina! lol! ;) I'm really thinking hard about it too. Might be sooner than later. Will definitely post if/when it happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts