Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Re: ClubCrosstrek Stickers Have Arrived! - Order Here!!

Forgot to reply....but I did get my 2 a while back and have the proudly placed on my XV. One I put on is slanted...but I don't care ;). Thanks for the envelope Phil!!

·
Registered
124 Posts

ClubCrosstrek said:
SpaceCasey said:
Still haven't received any. .. been a month
I don't have an email from you -- I searched for your *@live.com email address and your forum username both in my Inbox and Spam folder and I haven't received anything. Can you resend?
Sent an email..

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

SpaceCasey said:
ClubCrosstrek said:
SpaceCasey said:
I don't have an email from you -- I searched for your *@live.com email address and your forum username both in my Inbox and Spam folder and I haven't received anything. Can you resend?
Sent an email..
To [email protected]? I don't have anything from you.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

SpaceCasey said:
ClubCrosstrek said:
SpaceCasey said:
Sent an email..
Got your email and sent out stickers to you and a bunch of others earlier this week.

I had to order more stickers and hope to get them by the end of this week for anyone who's on backorder.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #112

hgerst said:
Got mine... thanks!
Good to hear!

I got a new batch last week but I was traveling so I just got around to stuffing envelopes today. Anyone who has sent me a sticker order prior to today should be getting theirs by early next week at the latest.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Got mine this weekend! Thanks for decal! I'm seeing more XV's on the road in San Diego county, so hopefully we'll have more members..

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts

Thank you! Got mine yesterday. The wife didn't know WHAT to think, no name, just an address! Way to keep HER guessing! Anyway they are now on the window!!!! Thank you!!!

Wrigman(aka, Scott)

101 - 120 of 172 Posts