Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Still got some stickers? I saw a couple of xv on the parking lot last weekend, plan is to clip the stickers on the windshield to invite them to the forum, what do u think?

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Still got some stickers? I saw a couple of xv on the parking lot last weekend, plan is to clip the stickers on the windshield to invite them to the forum, what do u think?
I'd recommend emailing Phil at [email protected]

He's hardly on CCT anymore, so this should provide the most direct contact to get the stickers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Found mine in the mail when I got back from Rocky Mountain Subaru Festival this weekend. Will install and post pics once I get the bug guts off the car! Thanks much Phil.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jut snap a pic and have them recreated. Any latex sticker cutter guy can crank out like forty of these in five minutes for about 10$

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Considering Phil (ClubCrosstrek) is no longer an active member, I would presume not. I would seriously consider taking Subarust's advice.

·
Administrator
96 Posts
Hey ArnieB,

Unfortunately we do not any have anymore stickers at the moment, but feel free to go with the aforementioned suggestions from your fellow members.

Cheers,
Natalie

161 - 172 of 172 Posts