Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum,

I've searched every seemingly possible source to find a secret menu for my 2015 Crosstrek radio unit. I've searched the model, subaru's site, the unit's manufacturer site, EVERYWHERE and I can't find a hint. It feels like I've found ways to access every other car radio's secret menu except mine.

So I'm calling out to every forum I can, please, PLEASE, help.

Specifically I'd like to turn off the loudness option. I also have the option where the audio turns up/down depending on speed turned off, but it still randomly gets quiet even if it is off. The only satisfactory option in the unit is the sound restorer which just seems to make the audio louder, but it still randomly gets quiet.

Thanks,
A Desperate Soul

·
Registered
90 Posts
There is a thread on here, I believe. Do a search for it up top. I did it one time and it came up. I will see if I can find it too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched for the radio model, but only two results were displayed. I tried all the other methods I've found on here and still no luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My unit doesn't have the numbered buttons. There is seven physical buttons on the unit: power, tuner, home, apps, seek forward, seek backward, and eject for cd. I appreciate it though!

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Wow, that sounds like something that isn't on AllData...

I'm recommend calling Subaru of America customer service and/or consulting an audio/infotainment expert considering this isn't something that would be found in the owner's manual and/or service manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts