Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I live in Florida and Iam currently considering a Basic Sport model (of course must be ordered) to avoid all of the added features that I don’t want.

We have owned BMW/ Lexus and Toyota’s …currently have an FJ Cruiser ( my son now has ) and a 4 Runner (wife’s car). We have had great experiences with our Toyota’s and Lexus as far as durability and reliability. Just maintenance ( our current vehicles have 130k and 150k.

I look for to learning more about these vehicles

·
Registered
408 Posts
Go for it. I owned a 2007 FJ. Best off road I ever had. Highly modded with a 2" lift, rock sliders, big tires, steel bumpers front/back with a 6 ton winch in the front bumper. That rig would go anywhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go for it. I owned a 2007 FJ. Best off road I ever had. Highly modded with a 2" lift, rock sliders, big tires, steel bumpers front/back with a 6 ton winch in the front bumper. That rig would go anywhere.
your fj sounds like my sons. Minus the wench It is a solid vehicle for sure

·
Registered
40 Posts
Gotcha, did 16 hours driving the last 2 days and the eye sight was useful. Wish I did have the manual though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotcha, did 16 hours driving the last 2 days and the eye sight was useful. Wish I did have the manual though.
eye sight is for sure helpful / useful. I’m just on a pretty tight budget. I have to buy another car for my younger son ( just turned 16 ). Plus I have my older sons college to pay for ;) .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eye sight is for sure helpful / useful. I’m just on a pretty tight budget. I have to buy another car for my younger son ( just turned 16 ). Plus I have my older sons college to pay for ;) .
Good morning ! Soo, due to the fact I needed a car sooner than 8-12 weeks from now. I put money down on one that was in the dealers system, however not in the country yet. They said it would be here in October. It is a Silver / package 22 ( unfortunately Had to exceed my ideal budget ). caught in a tough spot due to needing vehicle as soon as possible. I look forward to learning a lot more about these cars as well as seeing / hearing what you guys are doing to them. Have a great weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts