Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how big of a deal this is to anyone but I got a new console tray for the XV. I wanted one in the console but mine didn't come with it and I refused to pay $25+ for cheap flat plastic at the dealer or on Amazon. I figured I was out of luck until I went on aliexpress.com for some aftermarket parts for my motorcycle and stumbled on this! If you're not familiar, the site is basically eBay for Asia; so be careful which seller you buy parts from. Anyway, I paid $6.83, it showed up in 3 weeks (not bad considering it shipped from China) and fit perfectly. I later found this on Amazon and eBay for around $45. Ridiculous. Oh and shipping was free. Hope this helps anyone who needs one.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not sure how big of a deal this is to anyone but I got a new console tray for the XV. I wanted one in the console but mine didn't come with it and I refused to pay $25+ for cheap flat plastic at the dealer or on Amazon. I figured I was out of luck until I went on aliexpress.com for some aftermarket parts for my motorcycle and stumbled on this! If you're not familiar, the site is basically eBay for Asia; so be careful which seller you buy parts from. Anyway, I paid $6.83, it showed up in 3 weeks (not bad considering it shipped from China) and fit perfectly. I later found this on Amazon and eBay for around $45. Ridiculous. Oh and shipping was free. Hope this helps anyone who needs one.
could you take a pic of it installed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crappy light, but there it is :D

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Which seller did you use? Link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts