Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am finally past the break in period, wooohoooo. My question is, I was on the highway yesterday and tried to set the cruise control for 95mph but it wouldn't let me set it. It would let me set for 90mph. My lady said why on earth would I want to set it for so fast, haaa, well because I want to cruise at 95. Anyone know if there is an over ride or a reprogram that will allow for this, without voiding the warentee? ;D

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
dirtylittletoes said:
So I am finally past the break in period, wooohoooo. My question is, I was on the highway yesterday and tried to set the cruise control for 95mph but it wouldn't let me set it. It would let me set for 90mph. My lady said why on earth would I want to set it for so fast, haaa, well because I want to cruise at 95. Anyone know if there is an over ride or a reprogram that will allow for this, without voiding the warentee? ;D
Never thought about it being limited to a certain MPH but I guess it makes sense for them to do that for liability/safety issues. As far as an override I can't help you there. I did a VERY quick Google search and didn't see anything immediately but maybe some digging can find something.

RalphRotten said:
We have cruise? Learn something every day. I need to check it out :)
Not sure if both models have them but I believe they do. The controls are on the right hand side of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
130 Posts
No really, I didn't remember it was there. I guess it's not that much of an important feature for me, as my main driving is city and not hwy.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Darn Okie's... You know what Doppler radar, Hook echo, wall cloud, and rain-wrapped all mean, but not that a XV comes with Cruise! LOL :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts