Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
I see you tested out how VDC manages to have the open-diffs work better :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Very nice!!! Love the off-camber pic! How did she do overall when airing out the wheel(s)? I have yet to test on off-camber situations.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xtrekr said:
Very nice!!! Love the off-camber pic! How did she do overall when airing out the wheel(s)? I have yet to test on off-camber situations.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
(wife and kids patiently waited while I took the top two. lol)

It did pretty good with a wheel off of the ground. I drove it up hill thru and across a nice ditch, one wheel in the air, it pulled right thru it. I'm impressed.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Crunchtrek said:
(wife and kids patiently waited while I took the top two. lol)

It did pretty good with a wheel off of the ground. I drove it up hill thru and across a nice ditch, one wheel in the air, it pulled right thru it. I'm impressed.

Awesome! Can you 'feel' the VDC kick in once you pulled the wheel? VERY curious as I have yet to get a chance to do it.... what did it feel like... if anything.... noises, anything?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Crunchtrek said:
No noises to report. It just kind of paused, and then slowly moved forward. I was easy on the pedal, left it in auto.

Again.... thanks.... Love it!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow!! Amazing pics... And she pulled right through it!

You guys are soooo brave. I would call that fun too... Right after I threw up, called insurance, called the service shop and my doctor for nerve pills. Ha!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.