Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, along with my new Door Sill Protectors...

I did get a couple other goodies:

Set of Subie Leather Neck Pillows (they can go on the headrests, but I have them in the back seat for now):
( http://www.ebay.com/itm/321002620918?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 )

Set of Non-slip Rubber Subie XV Compartment Protectors (I got blue to go with my Subie Pillows)
( http://www.ebay.com/itm/271158908309?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 )

Ok, so will install my WeatherTech Digicut mats this weekend, and hope to get her in next week for my Nano-tint! Yay!

P.S. Yes, that's my AlienWare hat. hahha

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey, the pads are terrific. Funny, I was going to make some with neoprene. Good price for the whole set.

The pillows? Meh.

Good link, thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I made some of these protectors for my last truck. I went to Harbor Freight and got some of that padding that is used in tool box trays. I might do the same for my tacoma and my wifes XV.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got those pads in the red version in Khaki Premium....red goes well with the black interior and red dash lights. Shop around on eBay...I got mine for $19 and free shipping back in January.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all!

Yep! I'm very happy with these compartment protectors. They are made of a nice grippy rubber, yet are pliable enough to drop them into place.

I was looking for some in orange, but couldn't find any. I'll wear these out and get a new set if they ever come out in orange. Hehehe

·
Registered
74 Posts
stevigee said:
I made some of these protectors for my last truck. I went to Harbor Freight and got some of that padding that is used in tool box trays. I might do the same for my tacoma and my wifes XV.
Ha - too late honey - already ordered some. Thanks for offering :-*
Oh & by the way - the ones he made worked really good if anyone is considering making their own.

·
Registered
74 Posts
still only red/blue colors available from this supplier. I sent them a question thur their most recent ebay listing, asking for orange. I suggest anyone who wants an orange set...do the same.

Looks nice, but I really would like some subtle orange in the cabin. Wouldn't it have been cool if Subie deviated the color of the stitching to match the exterior color...orange stitching would be awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts