Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big THANKS to Xtrekr and his man Don at Reno graphics! I am very pleased and didn't want thread to be buried so I posted up new! Please put where it belongs after folks get a chance to see who might not have otherwise....KARMA to the XTREKR ! And Long Live clubCROSSTREK.com!

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Bob.. Thanks and....

THAT LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Todd...maybe some pinstriping to tie it together 8) that's about it....for now!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks awesome, really cool seeing the CCT.com sticker in orange. We are thinking about trying to get them printed in all of the Crosstrek colors sometime down the road.
That would be a big hit with the members no doubt!

·
Registered
38 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks awesome, really cool seeing the CCT.com sticker in orange. We are thinking about trying to get them printed in all of the Crosstrek colors sometime down the road.
If I would have known that I would have waited to order! Haha!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All credit goes to Xtrekr's buddy Don at Reno graphics. I would like to finish it out with a orange rear spoiler and frond bumper surround. Thought about door guards as well. Just don't know if I want to throw the coin at it right now...other irons in the fire 8) thank you for the nice compliments.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks off the charts awesome! Nicely done and a bit of pizzazz to boot!

Don does a wonderful job on lettering. I think our little forum keeps him busy. I have my second order in with him as we speak... Errr type. :-D

Can't wait to see pics of the other orange add-ons you might do! Takes time to get them all, but if we know you at all... I bet sooner or later they'll all be in there. Hehehe! Awesome!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scoobyxv-l said:
Wow very nice decals I wonder where ungot the idea from
Xtrekr had the idea....I saw it on his rig. It was my own idea for the color....well, it was Subaru and the orange on the XV and I thought it would bring some "pop" to my black.

·
Registered
603 Posts
peeks around the corner and giggles at Scoobyxv, knowing where Xtrekr got the idea from. Hey... mimicry is the greatest form of compliment. No wonder my XV looks like Xtrekr's... whose looks like Scoobyxv's. :-D

you guys are so cool!

·
Registered
927 Posts
YUP!! Gotta give credit where credit is due..... Jason ( Scooby- XVL ) is the originator from 'down under'

Im a copy-cat that spread this infectious vinyl to the states..... QUARANTINE!!! 8)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, if there are only 3 from Australia to South Carolina to Nevada....over 14000 miles.....safe to say we 3 will still have a unique appearance! ;)

·
Registered
927 Posts
or mine... 8)

( VERY original.... lol.... missing the two lower stars on the driver logo 8) )

·
Registered
552 Posts
Xtrekr said:
or mine... 8)

( VERY original.... lol.... missing the two lower stars on the driver logo 8) )

Good Lord! Does Fuji Heavy Industries know it lost 2 of their "7 sisters"!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts