Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a quite busy weekend for me and the XV... LOL!



I went to my buddy's house today and threw him a thumb drive and said, " Make these.... please!!"


and he did... he has his own graphics company... 8)


Here is the CCT logo I had done...





Then I had this made for the back and added the CCT logo as well....





And then I went a bit crazy with some matte black.... 8)





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM Answered... 8)




THANKS ALL!!! I enjoy customizing my junk.... even if it is vinyl... :-*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
man I'm not a fan of decals [on my own vehicle], but those look fantastic. I'd be tempted to do the matte black side decals
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
These look sooo awesome on the car!
Though.. I'm not a fan of them either.. but umm.... think my mind has changed now (hey.. I'm open to new things). LOL

Great.. now I gotta figure out how to get all those little letters stuck on straight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
avimia said:
These look sooo awesome on the car!
Though.. I'm not a fan of them either.. but umm.... think my mind has changed now (hey.. I'm open to new things). LOL

Great.. now I gotta figure out how to get all those little letters stuck on straight.

LOL!!! If you have them made, they come out on a single sheet. No need to hassle with individual letters.. THAT WOULD SUCK!!!


Pretty much... you clean.... measure... mark.... stick...peel.... DONE!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AlexAlejan said:
Looks great! That small side window panel makes a good spot for the clubcrosstrek decal.

Thanks...I thought so, too.... that's why I had them made to that size.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Nice. I need two of those clubcrosstreck stickers. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
Very cool Todd. I think I'd like them in Subaru orange to go with my black. You have a very good eye for it. Side business for you?! I'd pay for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI... I did not make them personally... I have a friend that owns a graphics company and had them made. CLUBCROSSTREK ( Phillip ) has got his info and contacting him on CCT logo decals..

If you want others... let me know... I can get you the info
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
It looks SWEET ;D

another thing to add to my already-massive to-do list of mods...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! Got one more to go for the front windshield. It's coming.


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
What are the dimensions of the Subaru XV portions of your decals?

I'm going to order some in tangerine orange to go on my khaki XV...to kinda sooth my "I still want the Tangerine!!!" buyer's remorse. Ha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Skidder said:
What are the dimensions of the Subaru XV portions of your decals?

I'm going to order some in tangerine orange to go on my khaki XV...to kinda sooth my "I still want the Tangerine!!!" buyer's remorse. Ha.

If you want to order them direct... send me a PM... I will get you the info.... I don't make them, but my good friend does through his company.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
Xtrekr said:
Skidder said:
What are the dimensions of the Subaru XV portions of your decals?

I'm going to order some in tangerine orange to go on my khaki XV...to kinda sooth my "I still want the Tangerine!!!" buyer's remorse. Ha.

If you want to order them direct... send me a PM... I will get you the info.... I don't make them, but my good friend does through his company.
Same guy I used to do the Club stickers and he did a great job and I had them ordered, cut, and on my doorstep within a week.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top