Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself. I just ordered my XV the 4th of this month and was told to expect it possibly by the end of it if orders continue to arrive as they have been. We'll see.

I'm into old customs/hot rods/motorcycles and pretty much anything with a motor. I just sold my '08 Toyota FJ and still own a '51 Ford Tudor chop topped custom and '65 Ford Econoline panel van. In the motorcycle department I have an '84 HD Ironhead that I hard tailed, a '72 Honda CB 350, and a 2011 Triumph Thruxton. Like I said, I'm into this stuff.

I went with the XV because of the Subaru reputation, it's reviews, it's looks, and because it fits my outdoor camping/backpacking lifestyle. I don't ever leave a vehicle stock and this one will be no different. I've enjoyed the mods some of you have done to yours and look forward to posting picks of mine once it's here and I've started on it.

That's about it. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting list of vehicles... I bought my Crosstrek in Sept. Have about 6900 miles on it already. I also have a 07 FJ Cruiser with 166K on her.. Current bike FJR1300.. Crosstrek is a great ride..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts