Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Do any of you out there know how to delete phones that have been paired with the navigation system.. Its the most annoying thing in the world since I no longer have those specific phones and the care keeps looking for them before it hits my current phone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
warriormonkey said:
Hey Guys Do any of you out there know how to delete phones that have been paired with the navigation system.. Its the most annoying thing in the world since I no longer have those specific phones and the care keeps looking for them before it hits my current phone.
You have to go into the settings menu for the unit not the phone. It may be under "Info"... I can't remember which but I know it's not under the actual phone menu. Then inside you can find the phones it's linked to and delete them. I'll check it when I leave the office if someone doesn't post back before me.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Gachrid said:
warriormonkey said:
You have to go into the settings menu for the unit not the phone. It may be under "Info"... I can't remember which but I know it's not under the actual phone menu. Then inside you can find the phones it's linked to and delete them. I'll check it when I leave the office if someone doesn't post back before me.
Gachrid is right, its somewhere under Info. It took me about 10mins of flipping through the many manuals that come with the car to find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts