Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anylne know of a good dog barrier like the back seat cage type that will work with the XV to keep the dogs out of the front seats?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yep. Seems Subie sells this exact thing, but only in Europe (?... (I think this image came from the XV Accessories PDF from Switzerland).

Says its part number:
Dog Guard (K/M)
#F555EFJ000

pic below

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H15A said:
Rmaligie said:
Yea a training collar and a leash ... worked on my Aussie
^ agree.

or get a crate. if he cant chill out, make him.
Oh Bella is super chill, but I just don't want her moving from the back to the front seats when I go into places. I like having her able to chill out the window and move about the car. I may check out that one on ebay. Thanks all! :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
avimia said:
Yep. Seems Subie sells this exact thing, but only in Europe (?... (I think this image came from the XV Accessories PDF from Switzerland).

Says its part number:
Dog Guard (K/M)
#F555EFJ000

pic below
That's a Subaru formatted part number but alas it does not exist in the US parts system. I just pulled it up at work and it's a no go. :( You would have to order one from overseas.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
mikeylee31 said:
I bought this dog hammock from amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GL8G4A/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) It works really well with my dog. Plus it keeps the back seat from getting dirty if I don't have them folded down. Took her to the beach a couple weekends ago and when we got home, took it out, and shook the sand out and it was good to go.
I have the dog hammock as well and really like it as long as I don't have a third passenger in the car. My dog is really anxious when I go into places and for whatever reason wants to be in the front seat but the hammock prevents him.

·
Registered
603 Posts
That's a Subaru formatted part number but alas it does not exist in the US parts system. I just pulled it up at work and it's a no go. :( You would have to order one from overseas.
Ok. How does one go about ordering it from overseas? I'm not so interested in the dog cage, but would like to get ahold of the chrome bumper trims!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
You'll have to find someone to import it for you. Generally its a PITA. With most JDM parts we order we have a company that uses a buyer overseas to buy the parts then ship them to the US. It's a long process and not super easy at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts