Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Subaru magazine with the Orange Crosstrek on the cover; what a pleasant surprise. This is my first Subie so I don't know if all owners get this or this was a special edition for Crosstrek buyers (I got mine in November). The last time I got a car-specific magazine was when I had a 1992 Miata, before there were internet forums. It was a fun read.

Anyway, I don't know what other cars have their own magazine, but I certainly didn't get one from Ford or Scion. I sold my Miata in 2000, but I still get a Zoom Zoom magazine from Mazda to this day even after I moved.

For that person who wrote about being a bit bothered that the center console was a tad too deep: The magazine showed a picture of that console having a few CD's in them. So there, that's what the designers had in mind. A little old school considering I read somewhere that the CD player will soon be extinct in cars, and the USB port for your MP3 player is located in there.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Interesting...I wonder if anyone else has gotten this? I havent, but I did only buy mine last week :p

As for the center console, I don't see the problem, and there is the tray you can buy for it.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I got mine in December but haven't received a magazine yet. Maybe it went to my NC address, though.

I was the one who posted about the center console, and I still hate how deep it is! I am getting the tray, though, so it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
603 Posts
haven't gotten mine yet. Anxiously waiting though. :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
I was the one who posted about the center console, and I still hate how deep it is! I am getting the tray, though, so it's not a big deal.
I wish the tray wasn't like $25 or whatever it is...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the first thing I got after I bought my Crosstrek, the tray and the all-weather floor mats. Trust me, that tray is worth it. I bet you future models of the XV will include this tray as standard if they hear enough feedback from current owners.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I got the mag just yesterday and I bought my XV in October.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got the magazine last week.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had to sign up at the Subaru website. I thought it was free forever but it said it was free for the first two years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts