Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I picked up some vinyl overlays from Subisports and put them on yesterday. Red / Carbon Fiber for the front and rear emblems, smoke overlays for the rear lights and reflectors as well as the sides of the headlights. Also picked up carbon fiber patterned overlays for the trim on the dash and around the shifter. Easy to apply and they look great. Supposed to last about 5 years.

·
Registered
67 Posts

I picked up some vinyl overlays from Subisports and put them on yesterday. Red / Carbon Fiber for the front and rear emblems, smoke overlays for the rear lights and reflectors as well as the sides of the headlights. Also picked up carbon fiber patterned overlays for the trim on the dash and around the shifter. Easy to apply and they look great. Supposed to last about 5 years.
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Just an FYI, it's entirely up to owners to decide what they want to get their vehicle, but those rear bumper reflectors, as far as I'm aware, are the only rear reflectors for the XV Crosstrek in the GP chassis. If you normally park on the side of a street at night, it may not be ideal to have those overlays on the reflectors. Another option is to stick on reflectors on a spot you prefer, but you risk losing the clean look you just achieved.

However, if you do not find yourself in such situations often, if at all, it may not be such a bad risk for a nice clean-looking modification.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Emblem/Overlay

I did the same! Except lime green stars on hyper blue! Also did the hyper blue spoiler and black rear bumper plug. Did not black out the red lights on the bumper though The overlay on the white part of the tail light is smoke, not total black out. pic1.jpeg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Front Mods

Lime green star emblem overlay, Hood shield, Yellow fog light overlay, amber delete overlay in smoke on front headlights. btw, The point at the end of the headlight overlay on top of the headlight lines up perfectly with the tip of the hood deflector which is kind of cool. I think the amber delete overlay on the headlights makes it look a lot more aggressive looking. [/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy, new to this crosstrek forum. Just want to mention orsini vinyl and designs. She does strictly subaru overlays, and they are awesome. I'm running them on my crosstrek currently, and have a new set coming in as I write this. You can see them over on my instagram page, its the same as my username on here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts