1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's a fun drive. We did it a few years ago in an Acura MDX without any issues at all. Very mellow and VERY pretty drive.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Beautiful country there!!! I went to Ouray, Co. in 2002.. did P. Gulch, Imogene Pass, and a few others in my FSJ ( Full Size Jeep ) with the IFSJA....

·
Registered
820 Posts
Xtrekr, that is one beautiful rig there. I love that body style. As someone who regularly attends classic car auctions, I can tell you that it is really on the rise in value....and that's before all the fab work and aftermarket gear. Still have it? Is it for sale?

·
Registered
927 Posts
RubySu said:
Xtrekr, that is one beautiful rig there. I love that body style. As someone who regularly attends classic car auctions, I can tell you that it is really on the rise in value....and that's before all the fab work and aftermarket gear. Still have it? Is it for sale?
Thanks... I sold it in 2005 after 7 years of the build. 500 caddy big block,TH400,NP205, 14 bolt rear and Dana60 front locked with 4.56's. W/T conversion with steel flares and 6" stretch

I miss it... It's still owned by an IFSJA member in AZ. He has really kept it up and done his own mods as well.

I would like to get back info the FSJ's , but I know I can't... Too many toys.. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's only a few hours from my house so if anyone's going I'd try to join for sure!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's possible that we'll head that way this summer. I definitely want to. I need to get back into 14er shape first. Haven't climbed anything since Eolus in 2010 :(

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Another place to add to my list of places to adventure off to, thanks for sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts