Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

What is your favorite Crosstrek Color?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is your favorite Crosstrek color? My wife helped decide in ours(Venetian Red) and I would like to hear your feedback since I'll be picking my Crosstrek this weekend and there may be some color choices available!!! Thank you!

Ok, We cancelled our Venetian Red and picked a Limited Dark Gray XV at the wife request(She changed her mind) and we like it!!! Next is the spoiler and front tinted windows.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well I have 2 I like. We got desert khaki which I love plus it hides dirt well, it can be really dirty(unless it's mud)and still look clean. But that being said when this one is paid off & I got my own Crosstrek(khaki one technically hubby's but I get to drive it some) I want the Orange!

·
Registered
927 Posts
We have the Satin White Pearl... love it!!! I would have went BLING and got Tangerine Orange if it were just me....

·
Registered
800 Posts
My favs are tangerine (which I bought), graphite, and khaki. If I hadn't gotten orange I think it would have been a hard choice deciding between the other two.

Honestly though, I like all the colors the crosstrek comes in

·
Registered
500 Posts
I love the khaki now that it's grown on me, but my favorite is probably still dark grey

·
Registered
820 Posts
I have it in black, planning a few, small orange accents. I LOVE it in khaki though.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I actually really like my ice silver! It's very blue in certain conditions and it's easy to keep looking nice. But you didn't make that an option :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Subir_roo, Sorry but the system only gave me a limited number of lines to input choices. The Ice silver was looking pretty slick at the dealership.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have the red, I'm ok with it. I really like the desert khaki but I didn't want to wait and the one they had available already had 300 miles on it, so I was turned off by that. Light colored cars are cooler in the summer.

I like the orange as well, I was just not sure how I would feel about having an orange car 2 or 3 years later.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wanted the Khaki, but did not want to wait. I did see one finally and it looks nice. However, I like my dark grey choice better than the Khaki now. It's my first darker car and I will say that it shows dirt very well! lol

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I actually really like my black, but actually ice silver was my first choice. However, my old car was falling apart and I was heading back to CA from NC and didn't have time to wait for a silver to be ordered.

After that, I really like khaki and satin white, but to be honest I like them all.

javyher said:
Subir_roo, Sorry but the system only gave me a limited number of lines to input choices. The Ice silver was looking pretty slick at the dealership.
Added Ice Silver, Satin White Pearl and Black to your list and made it so users can change their vote. Hope that is ok.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This was my biggest problem when picking my XV, I like several of the colors for different reasons but I couldn't decide which one I liked the most. I ended up going with orange only cause it's the easiest to find in the parking lot. Every time I see another XV in a different color I love it though...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also love all the colors the Crosstrek comes in but Satin White Pearl was my first choice and happily what I ended up with. I love the contrast of the dark trim and the window tint with the white. I've see a Venetian Red one a couple of times on my way to work and it's really nice too. Rounding out my top three would be Dark Gray Metallic.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the gray but it shows dirt really easy and we already have two black vehicles at the house, the silver and red were my next chices but the wife like the Red that we ordered and will be picking up on Saturday!!

OK, I went ahead and cancelled the Venetian Red and bought the Gray and I love it, and the wife drove it back to the house!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I went from wanting White, To Blue, to buying the Black because it went with the wheels. After my last black car I swore I'd never buy another. But I really think the XV looks good in black...

If I couldn't have black it would have been Blue.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love the grey! I originally wanted black(which is real cool) but after seeing the grey in person I just love it and had to take the Grey Limited home!

·
Registered
164 Posts
For me it was between orange and black. Went with black for a couple of reasons, but I still think the car looks amazing in orange.
The dark grey looks very good on the XV as well.
I rate all the other colours about the same.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just checked back in to see how the poll was going. Good to see my orange taking a lead ;)

Its interesting that the poll is taking the order of how I felt about the colors. Orange first, and Khaki and Grey tied in a close second.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yep. Just like Xtrekr.. I would have gone bling, and got the Tangerine. But, got the white pearl and haven't looked back. In my area, the white will have better resale for me one day too I think.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts