Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally removed dealership badge. Added my Subaru badges

Also here's my clubcrosstrek.com stickers :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Looks GREAT, Tina!!! Lookin sweet!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xtrekr said:
Looks GREAT, Tina!!! Lookin sweet!
Thanks :) I'm sooo in love with this car!lol Hubby has been letting me drive it this past week(he usually drives it)to work cuz I burnt my arm pretty bad at work & getting in our truck was a little bit of a challenge with my arm whereas the crosstrek was easier :) But once arm is better I'll have to let him have it back...being as I only drive 1 mile to work 1 mile home if I don't run errands!lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newbie2subie said:
Those look great! I ordered badges about a week ago. They said 4-6 weeks. Is that how long yours took?
If I remember right it only took about 3 weeks...they came faster than they said they would :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Looks great! I go my ClubCrosstrek stickers in the mail this weekend, and am still waiting on my subaru badges. Pretty soon we will have a fleet of ClubCrosstrek branded xvs driving around!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Newbie2subie said:
Those look great! I ordered badges about a week ago. They said 4-6 weeks. Is that how long yours took?

Tina is right.... I got mine min like 2-3 weeks tops...... be patient grasshopper.... lol

·
Registered
820 Posts
Very nice 8). Wish I were more computer literate and could draw on my pics...that is waaayyyyy cool!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rmaligie said:
Where do we get the clubcrosstrek stickers at??
If you look at the very top of this website page it says news & says sticker are here click on it & it will take you to the post with info on how to get them :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts