Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally this is the last of our extras getting done..she looks complete now :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks fantastic! I regretted not getting them when I picked them up and more so now. I'll have to add that to the list.

Good to have your car complete eh?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I love it! I think it really gives it a bit more 'class' (if you can get more ) let alone a possible ding prevention or two....

Two weeks and I am ordering the spoiler, hood and moonroof deflectors and the side window deflectors.... I may have to throw the body moldings in there... sigh....

BTW...I gotta say I really dig the Desert Khaki color... ( Retired Marine )

·
Registered
820 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh. Shoot! I got the wrong color!! I want the khaki and I settled for black! Dang, it looks good...really hides the dirt too I bet. Oh well, not like black is ugly but that khaki seems to fit the design so darn well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a Khaki and I love the color but have been getting nervous about the paint quality since I've now got two small paint chips on the hood after 3K miles in winter driving in New England...

·
Registered
500 Posts
RubySu said:
really hides the dirt too I bet.
It really does. I've had mine for three days and it's rained or snowed every day. The black on the car is clearly dirty and the dirt on the paint is very hard to see. The khaki color is really growing on me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chasem said:
Looks fantastic! I regretted not getting them when I picked them up and more so now. I'll have to add that to the list.

Good to have your car complete eh?
Yeah it's nice having her all dressed up now :) I bet your happy to have yours!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks great. Mine came with the body side molding but not the rear spoiler. The more and more I see it the more I want it (and the sport mesh grille).

Very nice looking Trek you have!
I love the rear spoiler it adds some sportiness to it :) I wasn't sure of the sport mesh grille at 1st but I love the way it looks now :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Xtrekr said:
I love it! I think it really gives it a bit more 'class' (if you can get more ) let alone a possible ding prevention or two....

Two weeks and I am ordering the spoiler, hood and moonroof deflectors and the side window deflectors.... I may have to throw the body moldings in there... sigh....

BTW...I gotta say I really dig the Desert Khaki color... ( Retired Marine )
Yeah the molding definitely gives it a more finished look & any protection you can get from dings is worth it! Yeah the list adds up but sooo worth it! Thank you we love the Desert Khaki plus it doesn't show dirt as much ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RubySu said:
Ahhhhhhhhh. Shoot! I got the wrong color!! I want the khaki and I settled for black! Dang, it looks good...really hides the dirt too I bet. Oh well, not like black is ugly but that khaki seems to fit the design so darn well.
Yes the desert khaki hides the dirt very well! Black is beautiful when it's clean...I've had 3 black vehicles...our other vehicle is a black Tacoma love it when it's clean but it sprinkles & it's not so pretty anymore plus it shows the scratches more :mad:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chrisp said:
I've got a Khaki and I love the color but have been getting nervous about the paint quality since I've now got two small paint chips on the hood after 3K miles in winter driving in New England...
Sorry...that sucks :( I hate when I find new dings or chips on our vehicles.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks really good. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I really love the Khaki. I have the black and like it a lot, but it shows every dust particle!

BTW - Moved this topic to The Autoshow.
thanx...we were a little worried when we ordered it cuz the paint sample in the brochure & the pics we had seen online where VERY different so we weren't sure what it would be!lol But our grand Cherokee was chargold & we loved it cuz it hide dirt really well! Thankfully we were NOT disappointed once we saw the khaki in person :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts