Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Joined the ranks of Subaru ownership after years of owning a Honda. Looked at 3 different dealerships for an XV with the options we wanted with no avail until we finally found it. I am a Mineman in the Navy living in San Diego,CA. Have seen a bunch of crosstreks around, any of them you? Excited to finally be part of the forum.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrats on finding your perfect XV and welcome to the Club!!!!!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum Montgomery! That is a good looking XV, love the color. I ask every new member: any plans for mods on it, whether they be performance or aesthetic?

Thank you for signing up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome aboard. Not many here in Texas. That color is nice!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Very cool pic! 8) Why in the heck cant I drive on the beaches here in SC?! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
RubySu said:
Very cool pic! 8) Why in the heck cant I drive on the beaches here in SC?! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site.
Didn't know you couldn't! In NC (where I grew up) there are quite a few designated areas to drive on the beach, though the sand is usually MUCH deeper than what's shown in Montgomery's pic.

·
Registered
820 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
RubySu said:
Didn't know you couldn't! In NC (where I grew up) there are quite a few designated areas to drive on the beach, though the sand is usually MUCH deeper than what's shown in Montgomery's pic.
Oh goodness no! I'm surprised they let us WALK on it! Isn't that crazy? I've always been aware of NC allowing it, not sure about Ga. but certainly in Fla. Turtles maybe.....?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Yes that is Mission bay! Love that area,especially the dog park. It's great that you are able to do a little beach driving over there. As for mods, I am going to wait until the aftermarket companies start putting out their products and go from there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts