Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Crosstrek in it's 1st drive in snow...hubby is the one driving it...I might have to try it out when he gets home tonight of course by then there will be way more snow since it's suppose to snow all day! I have to say I LOVE the our Crosstrek looks :)


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm, those pics are nice... like how it's not quite dark or daylight, but the headlights with the snow add a nice touch :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWDfreak said:
Mmmmmmmmmm, those pics are nice... like how it's not quite dark or daylight, but the headlights with the snow add a nice touch :)
My husband texted those to me to let me know that him & our subie made it to work in one piece :) Now I'm just worried about his drive home....it's so bad here that malls,other shopping centers, movie theaters, ups/fedex drivers released to go home even General Motors assembly plant is closing for the day/night. From the news the highways are looking like parking lots! Not worried that he will get stuck just worried about other idiots!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
tmorgan66030 said:
AWDfreak said:
Mmmmmmmmmm, those pics are nice... like how it's not quite dark or daylight, but the headlights with the snow add a nice touch :)
My husband texted those to me to let me know that him & our subie made it to work in one piece :) Now I'm just worried about his drive home....it's so bad here that malls,other shopping centers, movie theaters, ups/fedex drivers released to go home even General Motors assembly plant is closing for the day/night. From the news the highways are looking like parking lots! Not worried that he will get stuck just worried about other idiots!
That's crazy! I have never lived in a place where it snows more than about 1/2" every five years, so I can't imagine what it's like. That's what Subarus were built for, though. Great pics, BTW.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ClubCrosstrek said:
tmorgan66030 said:
AWDfreak said:
Mmmmmmmmmm, those pics are nice... like how it's not quite dark or daylight, but the headlights with the snow add a nice touch :)
My husband texted those to me to let me know that him & our subie made it to work in one piece :) Now I'm just worried about his drive home....it's so bad here that malls,other shopping centers, movie theaters, ups/fedex drivers released to go home even General Motors assembly plant is closing for the day/night. From the news the highways are looking like parking lots! Not worried that he will get stuck just worried about other idiots!
That's crazy! I have never lived in a place where it snows more than about 1/2" every five years, so I can't imagine what it's like. That's what Subarus were built for, though. Great pics, BTW.
This is the most snow we've seen in a couple years so we got our crosstrek just in time! We live in Ks so snow is no stranger but not usually THIS much!lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
How are you guys doing today? Just saw the news that KS got 14"!!! That should be a true test for you!!!


Sent from my iPad II using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xtrekr said:
How are you guys doing today? Just saw the news that KS got 14"!!! That should be a true test for you!!!


Sent from my iPad II using Tapatalk
Some people are still digging out my hubby said the main streets are pretty good but the side streets are bad & for me not to take them since I have the Tacoma with no 4 wheel drive :( But the Crosstrek is awesome had to drive it last nite to test it out & it's awesome! There is no doubt when we get this paid off in the next couple years I WILL be getting one! Tomorrow hubby has to work but I told him he's taking the truck cuz I want the crosstrek to go out, I've been stuck at home for almost 2 days now!lol Oh and yeah the weathermen are saying there's another storm heading our way for sunday into Monday...not as much as we just got but enough it's gonna make things messy again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Great pictures! That is a good amount of snow even for Utah standards. I sure would have liked to have my Crosstrek this morning for my commute in the 6" of snow we got in the span of a few hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got said:
I really like the photos. Sent you a pm.
I got your message and answered back not sure if you got it but to answer your question that is fine :)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top