Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new here, and new to Subaru all together. My wife and I just bought an Orange 13 Crosstrek Limited last night!

Honestly, I had never even heard of the Crosstrek, and wouldn't have even considered it if a coworker of mine hadn't turned me on to it. I've heard great things about subaru and I can't wait to put in some more time behind the wheel of this car!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the Subaru family! Many first-time owners have a Crosstrek... me included! Love it more and more each day. You have made a great choice!

·
Registered
500 Posts
First time Subie-owner here with an XV as well. Loving it so far. Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome Alex! I'm also a first time Subaru owner and went with the Crosstrek. Hopefully you'll find this community helpful, I know I have!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey, Alex, welcome and thanks for joining!

My Crosstrek makes the third Subaru for me, so I obviously love them. Did you get any special additions to yours from the factory? Plan on doing anything to it?

Again, thanks for signing up and post some pictures if you have the time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome :) We are 1st time Subaru owners also :) We've had our Crosstrek for a month and half and love it! It is primarily my hubby's car cuz he has further to drive to work so he needs the better gas mileage...but I get to drive it quite often & love it! Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tmorgan66030 said:
Welcome :) We are 1st time Subaru owners also :) We've had our Crosstrek for a month and half and love it! It is primarily my hubby's car cuz he has further to drive to work so he needs the better gas mileage...but I get to drive it quite often & love it! Enjoy your ride!
I'm in a similar situation to you- my wife is looking for a new job locally, while I do about 40 miles a day on the highway. I was pretty sold on the crosstrek from all of its specs and ascetics, but I think it was the mpg rating that put it over the top for me!

ClubCrosstrek said:
Hey, Alex, welcome and thanks for joining!

My Crosstrek makes the third Subaru for me, so I obviously love them. Did you get any special additions to yours from the factory? Plan on doing anything to it?

Again, thanks for signing up and post some pictures if you have the time.
I want to take some photos in the next few days- I'm too enamored with my crosstrek to be content with the grainy picture we got from my wife's iphone!

I haven't added anything that didn't come with the limited trim other than wheel locks yet, though I have been perusing the web and this forum for ideas. Any suggestions of what is helpful or cool to add?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, our Crosstrek is our first subaru too. Its for my wife and she loves it. I have driven it a few times and must say its a fun car to drive. MPG is not bad. We are happy with it so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts