Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our CrossTrek in February. I wanted the gray but ended up getting the orange because my wife(UT) loved it so much. This is our first Subaru and we love it. It seems like every other car here in Colorado Springs is a Subaru so I'm still getting use to the attention this car gets. We've had tint done and just recently put on Clear bra and Black Wrap on the grill.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the Club Tribal!

The tangerine is an awesome color. I'm glad you are enjoying the crosstrek- its my first Subaru as well.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
Congrats on the new car! Used to live in the Springs. And, yep... A lot of Subies there. Will be fun to see you post other Crosstrek sightings.

clubCrosstrek is growing by leaps and bounds! Woo hoo! :-D

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to CCt Tribal! Good move with the clear bra! I at 12K + miles and wish I had done it early on.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site, Tribal, thank you for signing up. Do you have any pics of the Tangerine XV? I used to not like that color when I started reading about the Trek in magazines and such, but once the car was finally released in the states and I saw more "real" user pics and the actual car in person, I love it! Any modification plans for it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts