Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wasn't expecting to own my dream car so soon. I was only suppose to be looking around for a used older version of the Subaru XV Crosstrek. But after I was given the opportunity to test drive the 2015 Crosstrek I was hooked. Made the deal the same day and drove her home right off the show room having so many EXCITING feelings all over!!

Now I'm SO THRILLED to be a part of such a warm and friendly community! I have all these questions about my Crosstrek and plans to make my Crosstrek even more of a Adventurous look.

My first question will have to be is what are the best HID lights out there for my headlights and fog lights? This would probably my first thing I want to look into. At a affordable price would be nice:D

Thank you Subie Community for your Time!

·
Registered
123 Posts
So I wasn't expecting to own my dream car so soon. I was only suppose to be looking around for a used older version of the Subaru XV Crosstrek. But after I was given the opportunity to test drive the 2015 Crosstrek I was hooked. Made the deal the same day and drove her home right off the show room having so many EXCITING feelings all over!!

Now I'm SO THRILLED to be a part of such a warm and friendly community! I have all these questions about my Crosstrek and plans to make my Crosstrek even more of a Adventurous look.

My first question will have to be is what are the best HID lights out there for my headlights and fog lights? This would probably my first thing I want to look into. At a affordable price would be nice:D

Thank you Subie Community for your Time!
I am sure you will love the XV. I have not found lights to change over to yet, but I have seen some discussions on here, so a search should bring up some good suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Welcome to the club!

As far as I'm aware, "best HID lights" and "affordable" don't quite go together in the same sentence IMO.

I think the Canadian Subaru XV models are available with HID lights, so a Canadian headlight swap may be feasible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts