Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here. I just got my Crosstrek and I love it. I gave up my 2005 corvette. Looking forward to a new community and new experience

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the Club and congrats! WOW!!! Big jump from the Vette..... You will love the XV more and more every day. Lots of enthusiasts here and great bunch of folks that al share a common interest.

Look around the different board and catch a glimpse at what people have done and are doing to mod their XV's.... Autoshow Forum is all about showing off our XV's.... POST UP!!!!

Again... welcome to CCT and congrats!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello Ikon and welcome to the site! Corvette to Crosstrek- no change whatsoever! Just a little more utility ;) Enjoy the site and the people!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ikon said:
Hi I'm new here. I just got my Crosstrek and I love it. I gave up my 2005 corvette. Looking forward to a new community and new experience
I hope you're telling people that you made the switch because you wanted something with "a little more power'.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hi, Ikon, welcome to the site! Another one of our members (their username is escaping me) came from a Crovette to the Crosstrek as well. Besides the obvious difference in power, they are loving the XV experience.

Any plans to mod it down the road?

Thanks for signing up!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thinks for the welcome. I am looking ford to learning all I can from the members here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts