Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of Toyota FJs, some RAV4 TRD Off Road, and some Tacoma TRD Off Road I finally bought my first Subaru. It's a CrossTrek Sport and after all my research I believe I have found the car I need. I watched some YouTube reviews and saw what it was capable off road. Since I have become older things have changed and I think the CrossTrek will be perfect for me, my dogs traveling those forest roads looking for a good camping spot. I have been on a lot of forums and have no doubt I will find a ton of information here. I look forward learning all I can about this vehicle. It's a 2021 Sport with 12,000 on the odometer, one owner, never off pavement. I will add some accessories, later some bigger all terrain tires but basically will keep the stock specs.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrec Premium
19 Posts
Water Smile Sky Muscle Sleeve

I've had my first Subaru for about a week now. I haven't had time to give it much more than some engine cycles. It rides good and drives nice.
I came from Toyota as well. Searched for a Rav4 Hybrid for 4 years and never found one when things were right. The Crosstrek seems to be a nice go between. If I can get the economy out of it that they claim, it will be the thing I was looking for. Not the mileage of the Hybrid, but it checked all my boxes.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone. Just joined the Subaru family when I bought my 2019 Crosstrek Premium last Saturday with 24k on it. Loving it for the most part. Getting windows tinted today, an upgraded USB cord ( for old school tethering(n) ), and cup holder expander. This is my first smart vehicle and also first ttime having a sunroof. I came out of a 2011 Honda Accord. About the only things I miss are storage space to actually store my parking permits away from sight in my console and the simplicity of my phone connecting to BT wirelessly with everything working through there. It is already frustrating me that my Android Auto doesn't work all the time but a new cord is on the way. Of course, I'm still getting used to all the awesome things this car can do and learning more as I go. I'm glad there is a forum specifically for Crosstreks. Thanks for having me.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts