Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
They make the oem footwell illumination kit in blue or red, I don't even think it's that expensive.

Do it and post back!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I did it in blue. Cost about $12. I used some cheap lights that plug into the cigarette lighter in the arm rest and ran the wires under the console. Ill get some pictures ASAP.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the oem Crosstrek kit is in the $120 range IIRC, There is an oem footwell illumination kit for the WRX that is only $45...Don't know why the difference. On my to-do list, but way down it at the moment.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I did it at the dealers and it cost I think about $220.
Looks good and passengers comment on it,unprompted.

·
Registered
112 Posts
in for ikon pix and subscribed for someone to do oem red, I didn't realize it was so cheap, just the fender arches you trekkers have are ~500... yuck

what I really want is the turn signals with approach lights... sick

whats the difference between the 45 and 110? If 45 is red I'm already sold...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got it in red installed at port. Will take a picture and post. I really like it.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
I wanted the red but could not find red lighting. The blue provides a great contrast to the cars red lighting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Java, it was an added option I chose through Subaru. It was installed by them.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dang, I should have got my dealership to throw in more items! I know it's about $140 to buy the kit but I don't know how annoying it is to install. I'm pretty good with electrical but if it's a true pnp then I'll need to pick it up stat. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts