Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short of having customs made, these are the first front and rear skid guards for Crosstrek I have seen out there.

Found a rear hatch lip cover too.

Want.

LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
A few guys and gals have them in AU..... Jason (ScoobyXL) is one of them that runs the front and rear stainless guards on BOTH his XVs's... he has a black one and a white one. Jason was my inspiration for a lot of what I had done to my XV... almost twins!!! 8)

Here is both of them and you can see both rear guards....plus he added step bars to the hitches

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xtrekr.. That's awesome! Those look like the ones I posted. Do you know where they bought them? Are they the JP Versions or will these fit on our US cars?

Ooooo..I see The photo of that white one has the chrome trim on the fog lamps too!

Want!

Damittohell...how come Santa only comes once a year? My wish list is getting bigger! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Xtrekr said:
Here is both of them and you can see both rear guards....plus he added step bars to the hitches
While I like the look and practicality of the hitch steps, it should be said that it's not a good idea to leave these (or anything) hooked up to one's vehicle for long periods for safety concerns (and vehicle frame integrity reasons) in a rear-end impact accident.

I'm not at a computer at the moment, so I won't be citing the source right now, but I can find it later if I need to.

·
Registered
927 Posts
avimia said:
Xtrekr.. That's awesome! Those look like the ones I posted. Do you know where they bought them? Are they the JP Versions or will these fit on our US cars?

Ooooo..I see The photo of that white one has the chrome trim on the fog lamps too!

Want!

Damittohell...how come Santa only comes once a year? My wish list is getting bigger! Hahahaha!

I can contact him via email and see what information I can get for you. A lot of the XV items I see in AU are usually not available to be shipped to the US for cost reasons.... but it doesn't hurt to inquire. Gimme a little time and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
927 Posts

Avimia,

I got a hold of Jason ( ScoobyXV-L) and this is his response:

"Sure buddy I bought tm of member Padpop and he imports them from Subage and now imports to USA and of course Australia
Here is Subage link

Front

http://www.subaru-parts.cn/sdp/158073/4/pd-1006894/10532798-2473416/Subaru_12_XV_Front_Resin_Under_Guard.html

Rear

http://www.subaru-parts.cn/sdp/158073/4/pd-1006894/10533079-2473416/Subaru_12_XV_Rear_Resin_Under_guard.htmlTalk to padpop on prices ok"

FYI... PADPOP is a member of XVForums as well... he may cut you a break on pricing.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much Xtrekr! Great lead!

I'll check out the links and see what I come up with.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Xtrekr said:
A few guys and gals have them in AU..... Jason (ScoobyXL) is one of them that runs the front and rear stainless guards on BOTH his XVs's... he has a black one and a white one. Jason was my inspiration for a lot of what I had done to my XV... almost twins!!! 8)

Hey Todd, did Jason use to have really cool round driving lights mounted up front?!!!
HA! LOL! :D. Posted after discovering Summit is 5 minutes from you! I just had to have some redemption! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts