Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow trekkers.

I was curious to see how you have your XV's set up for your dogs. What have you found that works best and what you would recommend. Back seat down or up with hammocks, fences, dividers, ect. I look forward to seeing what you've all come up with. Pics would be nice.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My girl rides in the backseat. I have a Kurgo backseat hammock. The hammock covers 100% of the seat surface bottom and back. It also keeps her from attempting to get into the front seats or paws on the consol. The hammock protects her from crashing onto the floor on a sudden stop also.

She is a 60 lb labradoodle (see profile picture)who loves to get dirty and dock dive so the Kurgo is waterproof and is a must IMO. I am on my second hammock in 1 1/2 years but for around $50 it worth every penny. They have several colors to match.

Kurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Black

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got one for the back seat as well. Cost only $35 and shipped free with Prime. Has the hammock feature as well as a really nice anti slip bottom so it sticks to the seats really well. Other cool feature is that it has flaps to cover the side of the seat by the door to avoid any damage from the dog getting in and out. Dog and I couldn't be happier.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EV4A8PM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts