Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my 5 speed crosstrek in 2 days hopefully, but I've already started my wish list for it! Does anyone know where I can find a tubular style brush guard? And possibly one that I can mount 2 fog/off road lights onto? Thanks!

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's something that quite a few people are looking for. I'm currently working with a local fabricator to hopefully come up with something down the road but right now the skid plates are taking up all his time. Keep us all posted if you find anything good looking.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I just ordered a Chrome Unibar... it's pretty cool and has light tabs. It's not FULL protection, but I like the way it looks... here is a XV with the Unibar mounted, but has deer whistles where the lights go... Around $90 and mounts where the license plate holes are at.

With lights mounted...

Also... there is Nudge Bar

and a few other places that have the brush guard that mounts underneath and wraps up the front...

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you look around the Internet there are plenty of people that make add-on brush guard/light bars for your car the one that I liked was from primitive racing here is a picture of what mine looks like

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Misotunida tends to be stingy about selling in the US. You can certainly get a push guard from Subage. Right now, the cost for shipping is a bit much since coming fro overseas. But, talk to David Prell over there as he said they are working on getting a US shipping company set up here. This should make getting one a breeze.
http://www.subaxtreme.com.au/subaru/bullbars/nudge_bars.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts