Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone asked about the front plate holes attached is what came on mine and I just kept that instead of putting the DMV plate on the front
Although my car was in the subaru show so maybe they added that for the show

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm wondering if there is an actual OEM license plate bracket for our front bumpers. The ones that are more 3-dimensional instead of a thin piece of plastic.

I also have a dealer plate installed in the front, but its only held by 2 screws on the top. Its actually quite flimsy looking.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm going to get the tow hook plate relocater and then a plate delete from rallysportdirect.com. It'll be a bit expensive but I think it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
I really wish they would make a plate delete that just said Subaru or, even better, Crosstrek. Seems like they would, but I can't find it.
Yup, wish they had a Subaru branded one from Subaru but I guess we either make it ourselves or settle for an aftermarket.

·
Registered
500 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
I really wish they would make a plate delete that just said Subaru or, even better, Crosstrek. Seems like they would, but I can't find it.
I've been saying the same. The only deletes I've seen are STI, WRX, or a performance company. None of those apply to my car, so I won't use them. I hate vanity plates. I'll probably go with nothing or follow the diy to plug the holes and get my hands on some touch up paint.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think I will probably order a custom EuroPlate.... just because.... I will have it match my personalized NV plates

NO!!! I won't tell you just yet.. you will have to see... lol!

http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts