Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Appreciate you sharing this, I hate it when performance car parts don't have fully-listed compatibility (and you've personally confirmed fitment too!)

I got a fire extinguisher mount from Subimods and although I did contact them to let them know their bracket for VA-chassis WRX and WRX STI (MY2015 and newer) worked on my XV Crosstrek, they never bothered to add the other compacts (Impreza, Crosstrek, Forester) to their compatibility list.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate you sharing this, I hate it when performance car parts don't have fully-listed compatibility (and you've personally confirmed fitment too!)

I got a fire extinguisher mount from Subimods and although I did contact them to let them know their bracket for VA-chassis WRX and WRX STI (MY2015 and newer) worked on my XV Crosstrek, they never bothered to add the other compacts (Impreza, Crosstrek, Forester) to their compatibility list.
What's the link to the extinguisher?

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
What's the link to the extinguisher?
https://subimods.com/subimods-fire-extinguisher-bracket-2015-wrx-sti-sm-ext-brkva.html

I got the H3R Performance MX250R package deal. Do bear in mind with a fire extinguisher as large or larger than the MX250 will significantly reduce the forward adjustment of the seat (it will basically be mostly stuck near the rearmost position). However, this is only an issue if the rear passenger behind the passenger-side front seat and/or cargo requires more room.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey man these look great! I just picked up a pair of the paddle shifters and they're great quality. In the middle picture do you have the trim bezels and the climate control knobs installed?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Were they easy to install? I put my new paddle shifters on last night, it was little bit of a pain but now they are on they look beautiful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts