Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are new to this forum and will be expecting the arrival of our XV today at some point. She could be there now or getting here by midnight, whenever the truck arrives.

I just want to pass along at if you live within the Beaufort County, SC area please get in touch with Gerry Cyr at Hilton Head Subaru (843-208-2400). He has been an amazing resource and a truly understanding sales representative of Subaru. The negotiations are straight forward this is our best price, there isn't any "let me see if I can work my manager for a better price" tactics. The truly rewarding part is that he has kept us abreast as to the arrival of our XV.

We have placed some unusual requests for the purchase of our car and he has honored each one as we go. Gerry and Kevin actually made the effort to have a car allocated to there dealer that was coming stateside and fit the basic needs of our order so that we didn't have to wait the initial 3 months, we have waited 7 thus far.

We currently live in an area that is hard to sell an AWD Subaru that isn't an Outback and these guys, especially Gerry, have done a Great Job at customer service.

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.