Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my Tangerine Subi XV Crosstrek Limited last Friday. She came equipped with navigation, a moonroof and her very own ghost! It was originally purchased by a lady who passed away after having only driven it 2,500 miles (she did NOT pass away in the car, I asked!!).
The first night I arrived home, I was organizing the glove box in the XV when I heard something fall into the sink. I went in to investigate and found a knickknack I had had on the window shelf above the kitchen sink had fallen off into the sink! Kind of weird as it was, (I thought) securely placed!?
I just said hello to Mary (I saw her name on the bluetooth display) and told her I would take very good care of the Tangerine Dream and in return, hope she brings me, what I call good Susujuju.
She (Mary) did just that today as I received a phone call from the dealership telling me I had won the drawing from their weekend festivities (I didn't even know they were having a drawing). My new ipad mini is in the mail!! Thanks Mary! :)
Tami

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! Sounds like you have a friend who likes your car and your home! Nothing saying ghosts have to be mean or scary! :)

Do you think Mary will be able to help you wash the car too? Hehehe!

·
Registered
421 Posts
That sounds so cool. I hope she guides you and your family through thick and thin. I want a friendly ghost too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hmmm, Wonder if she does traffic up-dates ? But, congrats on both / three / probably many more good fortunes in your life !

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the club, Susu (and your ghost)! Sounds like you are enjoying the giant orange quite a bit which would be hard not to do with these cars.

Thanks for signing up and be sure to request your Club Crosstrek stickers as well as enter our birthday giveaway on the main page!

·
Registered
820 Posts
That story just makes me smile....Although I hope larger things don't start falling around the house! Lol! Welcome! 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts