Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped off our Crosstrek this am to have our upgrades installed. They gave me a 2013 Outback to drive for the day...I really enjoyed the OB :) Here's a pic of what I got to drive today!

We had the hood protector installed today :) Hubby just needs to add his front plate!

We also had the window vents installed

We were gonna have the black body moulding installed but the was a lot of gold speckle in it :( So we decided to not install, so they are ordering the desert khaki moulding & have it installed this Friday..kinda disappointed was really looking forward to the black but it just wouldn't look right. We also upgraded our speakers & tweeters :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Man that Khaki looks awesome in that light.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CrossTrekFan said:
Man that Khaki looks awesome in that light.
Yeah when it's cloudy out it shows more of the khaki color :) When it's sunny out the color looks lighter!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks pretty good. I'm looking for a bra that I can put on before my drive down to Disneyland. Rock chips and bug guts are a pain to see on the car.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm planning of having some clear bra applied to the leading edge of the hood. Protects the paint and its cheap!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I do like the sport grille. I just don't have the money to grab one. Saving up for wheels/tires and the plate/bar first!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ClubCrosstrek said:
Your Crosstrek looks great, tmorgan. I really want to get the sport mesh grille, it just looks so good.
thank you :) I sooo love our Crosstrek :) Can't wait till this one is paid off in a couple years & I can get my own!lol Since this one is more hubby's than mine but he's good to share ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spyder720 said:
I love the spoiler. I'm thinking about getting one of those.
Yeah the spoiler just adds a little something to it :) It was one thing we knew forsure we had to have!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Twist2Stop said:
That front end looks great!
thank you :) The Hood protector I think really help complete it...hubby just needs to install his front plate so we don't have those holes showing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts