Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I took a shot and DL'd Tapatalk. I did it because every time I was accessing the forum on my iphone safari browser, I had to login to the forum over and over again. Bleh.. what a pain. So tried that app...

Well that just sucked. Couldn't sign in to the forum here. Had to create a login for their app.. then it didn't work on their own web site. So much User-based design and good experience.

Guess I'll stick with accessing the forum on the iphone browser and logging in over and over and over and over and over and over and over and....... grrrr.

·
Registered
927 Posts
No need to create a Tapatalk ID.... I don't have one and access 4-5 different forums via Tapatalk ( FREE version )

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured that was the case. Doesn't matter. When I originally got the app, didn't create one for them. Went in, found CCT forum straight away, tried to login and their crapapp gave me a "system error" every time. grrr. (sorry.. when you're IN technologies for a living.. it's infuriating when something as simple as that doesn't work).

·
Registered
500 Posts
I sign in via the left-hand login on the website on my iPhone and never have to log back in. I seem to recall having issues if I used the top-right login.

·
Registered
714 Posts
^That! I, for some crazy reason, noticed the same thing. If I log in on my iphone using the left side I seem to mostly stay logged in. the upper right seems to time out sooner.

Edit: Also noticed that under the left side log in box there is a pull down menu for the time you want to stay logged in. Mine is selected as "forever" so unless I log out it'll keep me logged in until I close by browser.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehehe... Make that gozillion and three...

Yep, yep... Have used both top right and the left side login, as well as the separate login screen you get if you try to post amd arent logged in here at the site. All 3 time out at some point even though I set it to "forever".

Ehhh... I'll just keep logging in (I usually use the left side login) here on the site. No sense adding another layer via tapatalk too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts