Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Colorado! ;D

My wife and I just purchased our first brand new vehicle ever - a 2013 XV Crosstrek. We're looking forward to seeing who else is out there and gaining a lot of information about our new vehicle. We've been Chevy owners our whole lives, and this is our first Subaru. I had a hard time trading in my Chevy Avalanche, but with a long commute the MPG forced us to make a change. This doesn't quite have the space, but we love it and it seems to be pretty family friendly so far (we have 2 small boys).

JTXV

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

We love the Crosstrek so much I think we're actually going to trade in our Mailbu to get another brand new one this weekend! I love the orange with the manual transmission so I'm going to keep that - we've had it for 5 days - and we'll get the "dark gray" automatic for the wife. 8)

Definitely looking forward to better fuel efficiency, and I really like the bright orange color. I had an orange 2003 Avalanche that I modded up with black wheels sort of like the Crosstrek come base. The color wasn't a hard decision ;D Plus, it's unique!

I very rarely see any Crosstreks in Colorado although I'm definitely on the lookout more than I have been in the past.

JTXV

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting excited - just ordered a large cargo basket for the Crosstrek. We're leaving next week for a 2 week road trip to the Pacific Northwest. We'll be in Seattle, Portland, and down the Oregon coast. Looking forward to taking it out on the beach!

JTXV

·
Registered
714 Posts
My house is a 2 Subaru household as well. It addition to my XV the lady has a '13 Impreza Sport in dark cherry pearl. So we've got a big and a little! :D I'm starting to see more XV's around town. Time to get mine to stand out again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts