Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says it's my first time owning a Subaru and I think...it's great!!! I owned a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee before and when I was in the market for a new car a few weeks ago I almost bought a 2013 Wrangler but I remembered Subaru came out with the Crosstrek. My dad's Impreza got me in to considering a Subaru and when I test drove it it was one of those "This is it!" moments lol! I'm almost on the 1000 mile mark and I can't wait to drive it a little faster and take her off-roading.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I'm halfway to the 1k mark myself, loving the combination of mpg, sporty feel, and awd. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your XV!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!! You made a fine choice ( as we all did )... post up some pics on the Autoshow Board!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Xtrekr said:
Welcome and congrats!!! You made a fine choice ( as we all did )... post up some pics on the Autoshow Board!
Thanks! Will do! I don't think I'll ever regret buying this car, I even ordered my Badges.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AlexAlejan said:
Welcome to the boards! I'm halfway to the 1k mark myself, loving the combination of mpg, sporty feel, and awd. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your XV!
Thanks! My first time driving an AWD, I've gotta say it feels so good and really fun without having to reduce my speed when taking on some turns. MPG's really good that's one of the reasons I chose this and my dad's jealous because the XV looks macho-er than his Impreza Sport lol!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey, tangy, welcome and congrats on your purchase. Glad to hear that you're loving the Crosstrek. Do you plan on doing any modifications to it?

Thanks for signing up and if you get a chance we would love to see some pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts