Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Marine Blue Pearl XV Ltd (no nav/sunroof). I will use it mainly for around town driving, with occasional highway thrown in to keep it honest.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome Ralph, you are one of the few on here with the Marine Blue, but the numbers seem to be growing. It's such a beautiful color.

Do you plan on doing any kind of mods to your Crosstrek or will it mainly be a commuter vehicle? Either way, they are awesome cars and we are glad to have you around. Thanks for signing up!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Greetings Ralph! ClubCrosstrek is right- there are a growing number of blue xvs on the forum.

From you post it looks like you and I do the exact opposite driving. I really only do city driving on my way to the highway ;)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the Club!! That blue is pretty rare... I haven't seen but one XV here in 2 months since our purchase. We loved the blue but couldn't wait and got the white.

Post up some pics and enjoy surfing the threads from all our members!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Xtrekr said:
Welcome to the Club!! That blue is pretty rare... I haven't seen but one XV here in 2 months since our purchase. We loved the blue but couldn't wait and got the white.

Post up some pics and enjoy surfing the threads from all our members!

Pics top come..I didn't get the white because my wife's Forester is white, so I wanted to brake up the color scheme!
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome Ralph, you are one of the few on here with the Marine Blue, but the numbers seem to be growing. It's such a beautiful color.

Do you plan on doing any kind of mods to your Crosstrek or will it mainly be a commuter vehicle? Either way, they are awesome cars and we are glad to have you around. Thanks for signing up!

Thanks for having me...I am open to mods, but some of the cuts and reto-fits scare me :) I will probably do some factory ones (sport grille, rear spoiler, etc)
tmorgan66030 said:
Welcome :) This is great place for info & showing off your Crosstrek :) So how long have you had your Crosstrek?

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I have had it about 10 days now, just working on my second tank..trying to get the CVT figured out, but I really love the comfort level..

AlexAlejan said:
Greetings Ralph! ClubCrosstrek is right- there are a growing number of blue xvs on the forum.

From you post it looks like you and I do the exact opposite driving. I really only do city driving on my way to the highway ;)
Yeah I am lucky in that I work less than 5 miles from my home, but I needed to get rid of my Civic.. I hated everything about it (comfort, ride height, lack of cargo space) but I LOVED it every time I pulled up to the pump....so I wanted to keep the gas mileage and gain the rest..I feel that the Crosstrek has done that for me..

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
The CVT is something you'll learn to love once you get to know it. At first I thought it was pretty odd driving it and could never find where it was at. Now that I am 4 months into ownership I love it and have really learned to utilize it.

Also, as a future tip, put your responses outside of the [/quote] tag when you are responding to quotes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts