Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
WHOA!

The plasti-dipped grille... looks AMAZING!!! Now you got me aspiring to do the same!

Welcome! What got you to choose the Subaru XV over the huge quantity of competitors?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice!

You also got me thinking about doing the grill. Can you tell me more about plasti-dipping?

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Wow, as everyone has said the Plastidip grille looks awesome. Please post up a step by step in Exterior Appearance/Mods (http://clubcrosstrek.com/index.php/board,18.0.html). I will gladly make it a sticky.

Also wanted to note that I used to have a G35 sedan (two cars ago). Really did love that car and it's power, but the Crosstrek is proving itself as a great change.

Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWDfreak said:
WHOA!

The plasti-dipped grille... looks AMAZING!!! Now you got me aspiring to do the same!

Welcome! What got you to choose the Subaru XV over the huge quantity of competitors?
[/quote

AWD and got it under invoice price. Plus, I love the way it looks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pa_tekrep said:
Nice!

You also got me thinking about doing the grill. Can you tell me more about plasti-dipping?

Thanks and welcome to the forum.
It was easy. Go to youtube and type plasti dip grille. It'll show you how to do it step by step.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have two cans in the garage... I looks like I will going this route... Looks GREAT!!!

Sent from my iPad II using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts