Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my baby G35 for this bad boy. It's not as fast as my G, but I'm loving it so far.
already got my spoiler installed and plasti dip the grille. (socal 714)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
WHOA!

The plasti-dipped grille... looks AMAZING!!! Now you got me aspiring to do the same!

Welcome! What got you to choose the Subaru XV over the huge quantity of competitors?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice!

You also got me thinking about doing the grill. Can you tell me more about plasti-dipping?

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm with these other guys. Plasti-dipping the grille might have just been added to my to-do list. It looks fantastic

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Wow, as everyone has said the Plastidip grille looks awesome. Please post up a step by step in Exterior Appearance/Mods (http://clubcrosstrek.com/index.php/board,18.0.html). I will gladly make it a sticky.

Also wanted to note that I used to have a G35 sedan (two cars ago). Really did love that car and it's power, but the Crosstrek is proving itself as a great change.

Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AWDfreak said:
WHOA!

The plasti-dipped grille... looks AMAZING!!! Now you got me aspiring to do the same!

Welcome! What got you to choose the Subaru XV over the huge quantity of competitors?
[/quote

AWD and got it under invoice price. Plus, I love the way it looks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pa_tekrep said:
Nice!

You also got me thinking about doing the grill. Can you tell me more about plasti-dipping?

Thanks and welcome to the forum.
It was easy. Go to youtube and type plasti dip grille. It'll show you how to do it step by step.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have two cans in the garage... I looks like I will going this route... Looks GREAT!!!

Sent from my iPad II using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts