Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum. My name is Patrick (duh) and I'm from South Jersey. I purchased my Crosstrek about a month ago. I have a 13 Crosstrek Premium CVT in TOP. This is my first Subaru. After a month and a 1,000 miles, my impressions of the vehicle are that it seems to be a good mix of different things. I've already used the ground clearance to my advantage on a few occasions, and the cargo carrying capacity is pretty good as well. MPG is slowly creaping up for me, as I'm right around 30mpg now. I'm hoping after further break in I will continue to improve those numbers. That's about it for me. I look forward to learning more from this forum and contributing where I can.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site, Patrick! The beauty of the Crosstrek, what I really think attracted a lot of us to it, is its versatility. It might not be the best at one thing, but it's darn good at a lot of things.

Thank you for signing up!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Greetings Patrick. Welcome! There is a good mix of 1st timers like us, and veteran Subie owners on this site. As you're finding out- the XV is a great all arounder 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts