Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Although I'm new to the forum, I've had a Crosstrek since July. I traded in a Prius for it. This is my wife's and my fourth Subaru. She currently drives a 2012 Forester. The crosstrek is sure more fun to drive than the Prius and the mileage isn't bad, averaging over 30.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome tgillett,

It sounds like you're enjoying your XV, you'll also enjoy the forum. It's good to have you aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I actually got mine in December, but just discovered this site. I had to wait 2 and a half months for it to come in. It gave me a chance to check out the competition. In my mind, no competition...

I'm enjoying mine as well.

Welcome aboard!

loanstar

·
Registered
47 Posts
tgillett said:
Hello. Although I'm new to the forum, I've had a Crosstrek since July. I traded in a Prius for it. This is my wife's and my fourth Subaru. She currently drives a 2012 Forester. The crosstrek is sure more fun to drive than the Prius and the mileage isn't bad, averaging over 30.
Welcome! If you seen an Orange one running around Binghamton, that's me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wooh Binghamton!! I've moved down state for the time being after 5 years in good ol bing. I miss it terribly, I'm gonna have to take my TOP XV for a scenic ride up 17 to visit the old stomping grounds. Have a drink at ables pub (the old pine lounge) for me. I lived right next door back in 08! Welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Phoenix622 said:
Wooh Binghamton!! I've moved down state for the time being after 5 years in good ol bing. I miss it terribly, I'm gonna have to take my TOP XV for a scenic ride up 17 to visit the old stomping grounds. Have a drink at ables pub (the old pine lounge) for me. I lived right next door back in 08! Welcome to the club!!
We have a couple of new brew pubs now. If you make it up this way, let me know in advance and the first round or 2 is on me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
[/quote]

We have a couple of new brew pubs now. If you make it up this way, let me know in advance and the first round or 2 is on me!
[/quote]

I'll take you up on that sometime!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts