Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say hi and thanks for all the great info on here. The Crosstrek is our second Subaru. We had my wife's Outback in for service and the this sharp, sporty looking model caught my eye. I told my wife when I get my truck paid off I may have to look into getting one. Long story short, about three weeks ago a woman didn't stop for a stop sign and totaled my truck. I found this site and stated researching the Crosstrek, hence the thanks for all the great info. A week ago today I got my marine blue Trek. We call it the little ru. Well that's enough ramblings for now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
yeah sure, a lady ran a stop sign - that's convenient :p

But seriously, welcome a board from a neighbor to the north. hope you enjoy your crosstrek as much as most of us do!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, Sepptrek! Sorry to hear about your truck. No matter what the circumstances (other person's fault, you wanted a new car anyways, etc) are, getting in a wreck and dealing with the aftermath is never a fun thing to do.

Thanks for signing up and if you have pics of your MBP XV we would love to see them!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Sorry it wasn't under better circumstances. Enjoy CCT!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the Site Sepptrek. Glad you're ok after the accident. I had a bad one a few years back- was scary to drive for a while. As you know, Subaru is very conscientious about safety as all models have received highest rating.

·
Registered
421 Posts
RubySu said:
Welcome to the Site Sepptrek. Glad you're ok after the accident. I had a bad one a few years back- was scary to drive for a while. As you know, Subaru is very conscientious about safety as all models have received highest rating.
I agree. That's one of the reasons I chose a Subaru. And my kids love it too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The safety ratings meant a lot, especially it being a smaller car. The wife and I did a good bit of research before she bought her Outback, and that was one of the deciding factors.
I really like the blue, I just wish it came with dark interior. I'm trying to find some seat covers that are compatible with the side curtain airbags.
Thanks for the welcomes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts