Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been on the Subaruxvforum.com since buying my XV in December of 2012. My baby is a Premium 5mt, Venetian Red Pearl... currently with 14k on the odo.

This is my first subaru after years of driving Toyota. It took me a little while to get used to some of the quirks, but I've really grown to love this car!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, sail, congrats on the purchase! I just saw my first Venetian Red Pearl in person over the weekend and it looked awesome. I have never made it up to Massachusetts but I hear it is beautiful, but I have to tell you I am rooting for the Blackhawks right now, sorry!

Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yes! Another 5 speed alive and kickin! Welcome sail. I just turned 15 K so you and I have about the same amount of seat time...lovin mine also. Enjoy 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
sail114 said:
I grew up right next door in Townsend!
I'm in Townsend quite often on the weekends. Haven't been to Stoughton yet (fairly new to Eastern MA). I've only seen one other XV in my area and it's an orange on my same street in Groton.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you see a Khaki w/ aero roof racks and Rally Armor mudflaps around the North Shore of Boston (especially Marblehead), that's me! Welcome to the club!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts