Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Subaru family...just picked up my wife's XV Crosstrek on Friday. Love how this thing drives! We opted for the Premium model with Desert Khaki w/ CVT and Navigation.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome :) We also have khaki but we opted for the limited. What part of Missouri are you in? We about 30 minutes south of downtown KC. I still haven't seen too many crosstreks drivning around yet :(

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome Patricks00! That's one of the very best qualities of these XVs- the way they drive! It sounds simple but I think that it is a overlooked reason for purchasing. The handling of the AWD just sets it apart. I think our chassis could handle quite a bit more HP- it's just that good! Enjoy 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course I'm a Cards fan!!! 8)

I live just north of Jefferson City in Holts Summit. Pretty much right in between Kansas City and St. Louis.

I convinced my wife to let me drive it yesterday. Come to find out she's pretty protective of her XV, lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the website! Congratulations on the purchase and I am glad to hear that you love it. Any plans for modifications later down the road or do you think you'll keep it mostly stock?

Thank you for signing up!
No plans for any mods for the time being...I've got a 2 year old and a 4-month old if that tells you anything, lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
patricks00 said:
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the website! Congratulations on the purchase and I am glad to hear that you love it. Any plans for modifications later down the road or do you think you'll keep it mostly stock?

No plans for any mods for the time being...I've got a 2 year old and a 4-month old if that tells you anything, lol.
Broke. I hear that! Welcome.

·
Registered
820 Posts
patricks00 said:
ClubCrosstrek said:

Wait until they get to college age! ( 2 there now) you'll think these days were cheap! Enjoy :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts