Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I recently bought an orange 2013 XV Corsstrek back in June. I absolutely love it and I've been roaming the web for cool mortifications that people have done to the car so far. I saw some pretty interesting stuff on this forum and I figured I'd join and see if there’s more cool stuff out there. I’ll be posting some photos of my XV latter on.

·
Registered
567 Posts
silverrey said:
Were you driving through the Broomall/Media area a couple days ago? I saw a Tange rolling past me on Sproul Rd.
That may have been me. I'm up around that area every now and then.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hartzinator said:
...I've been roaming the web for cool [shadow=gray,left]mortifications[/shadow] that people have done to the car so far...
I'm of the opinion the that XV Hybrid fits into this category - +3mpg over a standard XV?!? Really?!?? There are some hybrid designers that need to commit sepukku for bringing shame to the Subaru name!

Ahh I crack myself up. Auto-correct strikes again! But seriously - sepukku.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from the Philly suburbs! Saw an orange Crosstrek at Longwood Gardens a week or two ago, and another on Market Street in Center City. They're so easy (and fun) to spot. Hope you are enjoying your Crosstrek as much as I am.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts