Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of research (kudos to this forum) and drooling, I finally purchased my first 'new' car and am absolutely loving it.
I took my parents old Outback to college for a year, so this isn't the first Subaru experience for me ... But certainly my first at being able to call it my own.
I was convinced about getting the dark gray limited, but the day I was on the lot ready to buy ... satin white pearl went from being close to my last choice in color to being what I bought!
Just put on a Yakima Railgrab rack system and will be taking it back for the spoiler install this weekend.
Cheers,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Congrats on a great choice and welcome!! Looks awesome on the car.. Of course I am a fan of the "White Pearl" myself :)

Look forward to more pics as you get her out on the road.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome! We had the same experience when we went to the dealership. V. Red was our first choice... then T.Orange. White and Dark grey were next. The DGM had the moonroof and the SPW did not. So we got the DGM. If SPW had a moonroof, that would have been the one.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site, beautiful Crosstrek you have there. I was just up in Ventura County last weekend at The Jolly Oyster in San Buenaventura State Beach. If you are into oysters and haven't heard of it, I suggest you check it out.

Congrats on the purchase and thank you for signing up!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello and welcome! Good choice! Nice to see another member from Ventura County. If you're going to the Strawberry Festival on May 18 then you might see my Tangerine Crosstrek out there lol!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats man, loving those Yakima racks! I grew up in Camarillo, who knows, perhaps I may bump into you sometime.
I live down in the city (LA) and I've yet to see another XV.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tahoetrek said:
I live down in the city (LA) and I've yet to see another XV.
Really? I've actually seen quite a few driving around now ... although still more rare than most cars. So far I've seen Khaki, Black, Dark Gray, and Red - but no other whites yet (they had to transfer mine in from City of Industry).

I guess we just have more 'trendy outdoor wannabees' here =P

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha, I also have a White XV. I did finally see another XV on the road yesterday, it was black, and I got close enough to maybe give a nod or wave, but he was looking in another direction, so didn't bother.

·
Registered
50 Posts
on0se said:
but no other whites yet (they had to transfer mine in from City of Industry).
I went to a few dealerships before I was looking to purchase and didn't see any whites, so either a popular color or rarer I guess. I bought mine from Santa Monica and also had to wait to get it transferred in, although I'm not sure where from

1 - 14 of 14 Posts