Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. i live in the beautiful seattle area and just picked up my black crosstrek on thursday. spent the last 11 years driving a ford explorer (my first car) and have now moved on. i knew subaru was going to be my next car for many years now. anyway, i'll be posting some pictures up sometime today in the "autoshow". just thought i'd say hi for now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got a picture up in the autoshow section and will probably throw some more up there. as for modifications - nothing planned really. the cross rails should be at my house today and then i'll be putting a bike rack up there. some point down the road i might upgrade the speakers, but that's about it. only have a couple of non-standard features, but it's all i need. :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
addingst said:
i got a picture up in the autoshow section and will probably throw some more up there. as for modifications - nothing planned really. the cross rails should be at my house today and then i'll be putting a bike rack up there. some point down the road i might upgrade the speakers, but that's about it. only have a couple of non-standard features, but it's all i need. :)
Awesome! Will go check out the pics now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts